- Call us to arrange for any returns at 1-804-559-4101 or you may email customer service at email@example.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resalable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return requests need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- If parts are defective please notify us within 15 days of receipt to inquire about a parts warranty refund.
The part returned must be the original Honda part that was replaced.
If applicable, fluids must be drained, and openings capped to avoid possible leakage.
Return core parts in the Honda packaging that contained your replacement part.
The cost of freight for core returns will be incurred buy the buyer.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.